Cilantro Lime Pork Loin Roast
This Cilantro Lime Pork Loin recipe combines the fresh flavors of cilantro and lime for a fantastic summer dish that is both delicious and flavorful!
Servings: 4 people
Pork Loin Filet
- 2 lbs Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Loin Filet
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro diced
- 2 limes juiced
- 3 large cloves of garlic diced small
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 cups butternut squash diced small
- 2 cups grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 carrot shaved
- 3-4 cups cooked cauliflower rice
Pork Loin Filet
In a large bowl, combine pork loin filet, lime juice, garlic and cilantro. Poke holes in filet to let the juice penetrate. Marinade for 2-6 hrs in the fridge.
Turn oven on to 425F. In a baking pan, drizzle olive oil and place pork loin filet fat side up and marinade into the pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper generously on pork loin filet. Cover with foil and roast it for 45-50 mins or 140F temperature at the thickest point of filet.
Once temperature is reached- turn broiler on, uncover pork loin filet and bake it for another 6-10 mins, turning it once.
- You can roast the vegetables in the last 10-15 mins of cooking the pork at 425F.
- Cilantro pesto can be stored in fridge in air tight container for 1-2 days.
Calories: 649kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 318mg | Potassium: 2109mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 11825IU | Vitamin C: 197mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 3mg