Korean Beef Instant Pot Recipe
This Korean Beef recipe is easy to make in the Instant Pot and served in a bowl with rice and kimchi or as lettuce wrap tacos for a healthier version.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs Chuck Roast (stew meat)
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced thin
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root finely grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp Gochujang Sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup beef broth or water
- green onions and sesame seeds to serve (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Marinade for 30 mins to 1 hr.
Once you are ready to cook, pour the ingredients into the pressure cooker. Turn the pressure cooker on the meat function and cook for 40 minutes.
Once it is ready, let the pressure cooker vent naturally and serve.
- The flavors in this recipe are mild compared to authentic Korean food, so if you like it hot, add more Gochujang sauce.
- This recipe gets even tastier the day after you make it. The juices have more time to combine with the meat and develop the flavor. That is why I also like to marinade the ingredients for 30 minutes before cooking.
- I made this recipe using beef stew, but you can also use ground meat.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 777mg | Potassium: 851mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 5mg