The best Grilled Korean Pork Chops recipe you will ever make! It’s easy, low carb, juicy and tender and it’s grilled to perfection in under 20 minutes!
Can you believe that we are in the last week of summer already? Before we know it, we will be wearing sweaters and trick or treating!
That is why we have been grilling most of our meals lately. Got to enjoy the warm weather while we can, right?
I also enjoy delegating the cooking part to my husband. Win – win!
If you are also trying to enjoy the last bit of summer by barbecuing, then you will love this Grilled Korean Pork Chops recipe!
It’s sweet, salty and a little spicy. It’s an in between summer and fall recipe, in which you grill and eat outside, but also feel all cozy with the richness of the marinade/glaze.
The marinade is really what makes this dish, so I recommend not skimping on the time here. You should marinade the pork for at least 30 minutes and not a second less.
Then it’s just putting it on the grill and cooking the remaining marinade to turn it into a glaze. Easy peasy!
This time I served it with an apple cider vinaigrette slaw to keep things summery and lighter on the carbs, but you can also serve it with white rice and kimchi for a more traditional or fall version.
The Grilled Korean Pork Chops keep well in the fridge and reheat well in the microwave for leftovers, so make extra so you don’t have to cook. Also because you will want to eat it again!
Grilled Korean Pork Chops
- 8 thin pork chops
- 4 garlic cloves chopped small
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger paste or fresh ginger minced
- 1/4 tsp red cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and marinade pork chops in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grease and preheat grill.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and save the marinade. Grill pork chops at medium high heat for 2-5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are cooked through.
- While the pork chops cook on the grill, place the remaining marinade in a sauce pan on the stove or on the grill. Bring it to a boil and cook it until it thickens.
- Brush the marinade glaze on the pork chops once they are cooked and serve.
If this Grilled Korean Pork Chops recipe is right up your alley, you should also check out my recipes for:
If you make this recipe, be sure tag me on Instagram and share your photo with hashtag #GLXrecipes. I’d love to see what you create!