Get inspired by this fun fall activities list for families or friends. Create wonderful memories this season. And don’t forget to capture lots of pictures!
Fall is here and it’s like the air just smells like Pumpkin Spice. It’s really getting me excited for some fun fall activities, Halloween and Thanksgiving!
We have some fun family traditions that we do every year like visiting a fall festival, picking a pumpkin, and decorating for the holidays.
But this fall is even more special because our son will be 3 years old (time flies!) and it will be his first official Halloween!
We are also staying home for Thanksgiving this year. Usually we spend it with my in-laws, but we have had such a busy year that we have made the decision to spend it at home, so all the more reason to focus on making our home cozy and ready for fall.
To keep myself organized I made myself a fall bucket list of activities I’d like to do this fall with my family. The more I thought about it, the longer the list grew. Maybe that is why my to-do lists are endless!
Thankfully I caught myself and showed some restraint, because I want this fall activity list to be doable and enjoyable for the whole family.
Fall Bucket List
- Visit a nearby farm to attend a fall festival
- Pick a pumpkin
- Take a hayride
- Eat some pie
- Have fun in a pile of leaves
- Bake something from scratch
- Make an old family recipe
- Take ride to see the foliage changing
- Walk through a corn maze
- Decorate the house for fall
- Carve a pumpkin
- Make a craft
- Build a fire and roast a marshmallow
- Indulge in your favorite hot drink
- Cozy up by the fireplace in a comfy sweater
- Watch Halloween movies or read Halloween books
- Cook a pumpkin recipe
- Make a homemade hot mulled drink
- Watch football
- Take family pictures
- Go trick or treating
- Bake an apple recipe
- Go for a hike
- Go camping or enjoy a weekend away
- Ride a train
- Bake cookies
- Play a board game
- Bake a casserole
- Go see some Halloween lights or walk through a haunted house
- Make soup